- This event has passed.
Subaru FL4TFest – 2019 – VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
August 10, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Subaru FL4TFest is an annual charity event that benefits the American Family Children’s Hospital and Dane County Humane Society.
Hosted at Madison International Speedway the FL4TFest activities for the day include:
- Car Show
- Autocross competition on the race track (Madison Sports Car Club Volunteers running this event!)
- Rallycross competition in the field behind the race track
This event is hosted by the FL4TFest charity and is not a MSCC points event. But MSCC is running the autocross portion of the event and we always need volunteers to come and help run the event. If you have some time on this day to come on out and help run the autocross event that will be greatly appreciated.
Volunteer duties include any of the following:
- Corner workers to re-set cones, call in penalties, and make sure everything stays safe on track
- Grid chief to release cars up to the starting line
- Starter to release cars on course
- Timing and Scoring
- Course set up and tear down
- Tech Inspection
- Ride along as a passenger and offer instruction to drivers looking for advice
If you are looking to be a participant in the autocross it is open to all makes and models. Don’t miss this fun filled day and the opportunity to get a lot of great autocross runs in for the day!