- This event has passed.
**SPECIAL EVENT** Midwestern Council Race to Save the Children Spec Miata Race
July 30 @ 8:00 am - August 2 @ 5:00 pm$295
**SPECIAL EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT**
The Midwestern Council is partnering with IMSA and Road America to host a special opportunity for Spec Miata racers to race on the big stage!
The Race to Save the Children Spec Miata Charity event is a collaboration between the sanctioning body Midwestern Council, IMSA, and Road America.
While Spec Miata racers will compete in front of a large crowd on Sunday, the event schedule for the weekend is busy, resulting in limited track time. Spec Miata racers are able to enter the test day on Thursday, July 30 as well as participate in 30-minute qualifying and a 60-minute race on Sunday, August 2.
Event Schedule Summary:
- Thursday is an all day test day and is open to any racer with a competition license and a race car that meets all competition safety requirements. We will be on track 8:45 to about 4:30. There will be three groups that will get four 30-minute sessions (2 morning, 2 afternoon)
- Sunday is race day and will consist of a 30-minute qualifying in the morning starting at 8:05am, then a 60-minute race starting at approximately 2:30pm
- Full details on each day will be released Thursday, with registration/tech times
Entry Fee Summary:
- Thursday July 30th only: $295 (Does not include weekend track pass)
- Sunday Aug 2nd only: $295 (Includes track passes for Saturday and Sunday Only)
- Combined weekend: $550 (Includes a full weekend track pass)
Full details and registration are on the motorsportreg registration page at the link below: