MSCC AutoX #4 – Jefferson Speedway
July 23 @ 7:00 am - 5:00 pm$35 – $45
**ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY at http://msreg.com/MSCCax4**
Ready for more autocross action!! The fourth MSCC points event of the season will be hosted at Jefferson Speedway. Jefferson Speedway is a smaller track but with fun high banking that drivers of all vehicle types enjoy!
Experienced and novice drivers are welcome! Many of our experienced Autocrossers are always willing give coaching advice to anyone looking for tips and pointers.
Be sure to check out the Autocross page here on the MSCC website for detailed information on how you can get into the action – especially the RULEBOOK. Membership is not required, however, members receive discounted pricing and acquire points at each event attended.
Important notes about registration and cost
ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY at http://msreg.com/MSCCax4
Registration for all events will open 37 days prior to the event for MSCC members only and 30 days prior to the event for everyone regardless of MSCC member status.
Registration will end two days prior to the event at 11:59pm. This means the following deadlines will apply:
- Saturday events will close registration the Thursday before at 11:59pm.
- Sunday events will close registration the Friday before at 11:59pm.
- $35 for MSCC members
- $45 for non MSCC members
- $0 for Spectators (Spectators are free as always, but everyone must still stop and sign the event waiver)
CHECK IN & TECH INSPECTION:
- Check in the day of the event will vary depending on the venue and times we are allowed to start. So please carefully review each events posted check-in time on the motorsportreg event listing.
- Tech Inspection will always follow check in so tech inspection times will also vary for each event depending on the venue
Remember to be prepared for whatever the weather brings us, and bring your helmet, hydration and a lunch.
All entrants and guests must stop at the entrance to sign liability waivers.