- This event has passed.
MSCC AutoX – WI Dells Ho Chunk, Charity Event (Non-Points Event)
April 30, 2023 @ 8:15 am - 5:00 pm$35 – $45
** ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY at msreg.com/2023CFC **
Don’t miss the first MSCC Autocross event of the 2023 season and help raise money for cancer research. This Cruise for a Cause charity fundraiser will be hosted at the Ho Chunk Gaming parking lot in Wisconsin Dells – so it’s Cones for a Cause!
Visit http:cruise4acause.org for more ways to donate and support cancer research.
Experienced and novice drivers are welcome! Many of our experienced Autocrossers are always willing give coaching advice to anyone looking for tips and pointers.
Please note that all cars must have a muffler for this event. This is a non-points event.
Be sure to check out the Autocross page here on the MSCC website for detailed information on how you can get into the action – especially the RULEBOOK. Membership is not required, however, members receive discounted pricing and acquire points at each event attended.
Important notes about registration and cost
ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY at msreg.com/2023CFC
Registration for all events will open 37 days prior to the event for MSCC members only and 30 days prior to the event for everyone regardless of MSCC member status.
Registration will end two days prior to the event at 11:59pm. This means the following deadlines will apply:
- Saturday events will close registration the Thursday before at 11:59pm.
- Sunday events will close registration the Friday before at 11:59pm.
- $35 for MSCC members
- $45 for non MSCC members
- $0 for Spectators (Spectators are free as always, but everyone must still stop and sign the event waiver)
CHECK IN & TECH INSPECTION:
- Check in the day of the event will vary depending on the venue and times we are allowed to start. So please carefully review each events posted check-in time on the motorsportreg event listing.
- Tech Inspection will always follow check in so tech inspection times will also vary for each event depending on the venue
8:15- 9:00 AM: ONSITE CHECK-IN (ENTRY CLOSES AT 9:00)
8:30 – 9:30 AM: TECH INSPECTION
10:00 AM FIRST CAR ON COURSE
Remember to be prepared for whatever the weather brings us, and bring your helmet, hydration and a lunch. And, as noted earlier, all cars must have a muffler for this event.
All entrants and guests must stop at the entrance to sign liability waivers.