- This event has passed.
Dairyland Grand Prix Slot Car Challenge
February 10 @ 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
The MSCC Slot car series is off and running for 2019! Either bring your own 1/32nd scale car or use one of the loaners available.
Specifics: 1/32nd Scale – Three Race Classes and Exhibition Touring PROTOTYPE – 1/32nd competition slot cars and modified home slot cars SCALEXTRIC – newer unmodified/stock home slot car set cars FLY Classic – older unmodified/stock home slot car race set cars Bring and race your 1/32 scale Analog Slot Cars!”
There are a few FLY Classic and SCALEXTRIC loaner slot cars available Concours d’Elegance Double Elimination Bracket Heat Racing (tentative) Two or more heat races guaranteed The more you come in first in heat races…the more you race Awards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for each class
Date: Tentatively – Sunday, February 10, 20198
Dairyland Grand Prix Race Schedule
- 12:30 pm, Slot Car Registration for all Race Classes and Concours d’Elegance, and Tech Inspection.
- 1:00 pm, (or as soon as track is ready), Track open for practice.
- 1:45 pm, Welcome – Rusty Dramm, and short member meeting – Chris Falconer, MSCC President
- 2:00 pm, Race Group 1A&B – CLASSIC; followed by Race Group 2A&B – MODERN; Race Group 3 – PROTOTYPE
- 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm, Concours d’Elegance voting for Coolest Car – 25 cents per vote
- 5:30 pm or until last race run – Awards after each race.