2021 MSCC Annual Awards Banquet and Season Celebration
December 11 @ 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm$40
Celebrate another terrific season and award winners at the 2021 Madison Sports Car Club Awards Banquet and Season Celebration. Award winners will be honored, AX champions crowned, 2022 Board of Directors elected and door prizes will be won. Surrounding all of this activity is a fine dinner, and of course, great conversation and bench racing!
Saturday, December 11th
Deer Valley Lodge
401 Industrial Drive
Barneveld, WI 53507
Registration/Check-In: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Appetizers and Social: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Dinner (Buffet Style): 7:00 pm
Awards Presentation: 8:00 pm
Banquet Ends: 10:30 pm
Registration will be available via Motorsportreg.com just like all of our racing events.
Registration Link: http://msreg.com/MSCCBanquet
Registration deadline: Sunday Nov 28th at 8:00pm CST
Activity Points Sheet Links: (activity points earn you $$ towards the banquet dinner or drink tickets)
Excel File – (download a copy of the .xls file, fill in your points and the sheet will add your points for you)
PDF file – (you fill in the points and do the adding yourself)
If our preferred registration method using motorsportreg.com is not possible for you, we will still accept registration via two other methods.
via e-mail using the following procedure:
– Send an e-mail to with the quantity and names of guests that will be attending in your party
– Send a payment for all guests to PayPal account:
– If you have any guests in your party that require a vegetarian option meal you will need to specify this with your registration via e-mail.
Via USPS Mail – Please send an e-mail to to ask for a USPS mailing address to send a check to.
– If you have any guests in your party that require a vegetarian option meal you will need to specify this with your registration via USPS.
All choices served on the Buffet:
– Baked Chicken Breast with Parmesan Sauce
– Black Angus Roast Beef and Gravy
– Vegetarian option will be available by requests made in advance when you register (option being offered by the venue right now is Polenta but we are working to see if a vegetarian lasagna or Fettuccini Alfredo could be offered)
– Mashed Potatoes and gravy
– Country Blend Vegetables (Carrots, Corn, Beans)
– Peanut butter crispy bars and assorted Cheesecakes
– Coffee will be included
– Water canteen will be set out for guests to pour their own glass of water or water can be provided in a glass at the bar
Cash bar available to purchase your own beverages of choice
As always we will have an activity points sheet where you will earn points for each MSCC event attended this year. Those points are worth $0.25/point. They can be redeemed as a credit towards your banquet meal or for drink tickets. We will create a link to the activity points sheet once it is available.
Hotel Rooms (includes Water Park Passes):
New for this year is the option to rent a hotel room for the night. Also included with any hotel room rental is the following:
– Continental Breakfast
– Water Park Passes
– Wireless Internet
– 48 Hour Cancellation Policy
– Check-IN: 3:00 PM
– Check-OUT: 11:00 AM
– Water Park Passes included for the number of guests that the room is reserved for. The water park passes are good for the day of check-in and are good until 2 pm on the day of Check-Out. Be sure to tell the hotel how many guests are staying in your room (including children) when you book the room so you will make sure to receive water park passes for all guests in your room.
Hotel Room Block Info:
Phone Number: 608-924-1600
Room Block Rate: Friday $119 + tax / Saturday $119 + tax
Room Block Name: Madison Sports Car Club (MSCC)
Room Block Dates: The room block will be held only until November 11th so be sure to book your hotel room before November 11th to be guaranteed a room. After November 11th if the hotel has rooms available they can still be booked at the MSCC rate by using the room block name, but there are no guarantees that a room would be available after November 11th.
Hope to see you at the Banquet this year!
- Madison Sports Car Club
- Deer Valley Lodge